Mechanical and Electrical Services
Why choose FESS for your M&E services?
As experienced M and E contractors, we cover the design, project management, and installation across all aspects of mechanical and electrical contracting services. From large scale projects to smaller individual requests, we have the skills and expertise to ensure you can be confident and assured that your commercial project is in safe and qualified hands.
Based in Doncaster, our Yorkshire location is ideally situated to provide mechanical and electrical engineering services across the country. Contact us today to discuss your needs with our industry leading M&E contractors.
Bespoke mechanical services
Our fabrication workshop offers a tailored service covering a range of specific requirements. We regularly work on mechanical protection, pipework, ductwork, tanks, valve boxes, bulk/deckheads, and stainless steel, aluminium, aluzinc, galv, or lastisol sheeting.
Additional mechanical works include:
- Welding (All types): We undertake all types of welding work including Mig and Tig on stainless steel, aluminium, and steel
- Machining: From manufacturing a simple shaft to more complex designs, all types of materials are considered
- Fabrication: We can create bespoke framework designs, guarding, blocks, and a variety of other applications to suit your needs. Our team of fabricators work with aluminium/stainless steel and mild steel
- Ducting: We are specialists in dust extraction, heating, air conditioning, and ventilation ducting works
- Engineering Site support: Our multi-skilled engineers are available to provide around the clock site support. We have tailored packages for long term projects and individual day work with block bookings also available
- Machine servicing: Working alongside a unique PPM schedule we will carry out intrusive and non-intrusive works. If you don’t have a PPM schedule in place, we can support your team to create one (dashboard opportunities also)
- Thermal Lagging and over wrapping: From survey to manufacture and install, thermal covers to all aspects of pipework, valves, flanges, tanks, and fittings. All our covers are removable and reusable for easy accessibility when it’s time for inspection and maintenance
Specialist engineering services
As an electrical engineering services company, we also cover a range of engineering design and installation services including:
- Installation works: We carry out all types of installation works. For example, installing the containment in a Ladder or cable tray, or even bespoke containment through a void. We will work with you and your team to determine the best approach for the project
- Testing of installations, distribution boards, PAT Testing: Inspection covers a wide range of services designed to improve performance, reduce risk, control quality, verify quantity, and meet regulatory requirements. This includes visual inspection, verification of documents, manufacturing supervision, and electronic testing
- Power factor Correction: To ensure you are getting the maximum from your capacitors, and to achieve unity, our team are on hand to provide services and upgrades when required
- Lighting installations and designs: Our team of electrical technicians will work with you and design your ideal lighting programme, ensuring you capture the maximum lighting output vs total savings required
- Engineering Support: We have a team of engineers who can provide support and take the lead when required, on installation works, containment, shift cover, and many more areas
- Thermographic survey/reporting on distribution boards: Using Infrared Thermography we can identify unbalanced loads, poor connections, deteriorated insulation, or any other issues in energised electrical panels or components without dismantling the components
Services we can help with
Industries we can help with
Food And Drink
Food processing plant design consultants can help you improve your plant’s energy efficiency, increase your rate of production, reduce lead times, and achieve 100 percent food safety compliance. However, they are also essential when you want to expand your operations.
Setting up a pet food production line is similar to a human food production line. However, as you might expect, there are some differences.
Pharmaceutical engineering and plant design consultants help you expand pharmaceutical production lines in factories more efficiently and effectively. Their work includes regulatory compliance, validation, and implementing logistics services for maintenance and systems management. Most consultants assist firms from the initial concept stage onwards, guiding them through every step of the plan.
Using an outside consultant for your petrochemical engineering projects can help you to maintain safety, efficiency and productivity like never before, all while minimising your spend and controlling your budget for your petrochemical plant construction.