We use the information we collect about you to administer your account, promote goods and services to you, and for market research purposes.
What information do we collect?
When you contact FESS GROUP Ltd, we may collect your e-mail address, telephone number and postal address which allows us to contact you and respond to any aspect of our products and services. We may also keep a record of which products and services you are interested in. We will communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or letter.
How do we use the information?
The information collected about you by Fess Group Ltd is to make sure that any communications about our services or offers that we send you are relevant.
We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to our website, services and special offers.
We do not pass on your details to anyone else, we will not sell, rent, share, trade or give away without your permission any information we hold about you.
FESS GROUP LTD would also like to send you useful and personalised marketing information and advice. You can choose to unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. If you are unhappy to receive these mailings from us please let us know via our contact form.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights that you can exercise in certain circumstances. Where those circumstances are established, you may have the right to:
- Ask for access to your personal information and other supplementary information
- Ask for correction of mistakes in your data or to supplement information we hold on you
- Ask for your personal information to be erased;
- Receive a copy of the personal information you have provided or have this information sent to a third party
- Object at any time to processing of your personal information for direct marketing
- Object to the continued processing of your personal information;
- Restrict our processing of your personal information.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, or for any further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website at www.fessgroup.co.uk, you consent to the collection, processing and use of this information.
Purpose For Which We Use Your Personal Data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To perform the contract for our products/services with you
- To manage payments, fees and charges and collect and recover money owed to us
- To manage our relationship with you
- To administer and protect our business and this website
- To use data analytics such as Google Analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experience
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
We cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including account details or details you provide us when accessing or ordering from this website, unless this can be proven at law to be due to our negligence.
The Fess Group website uses ‘cookies’ which are small pieces of information stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These allow us to recognise you and to provide features to make your use of our website a personalised experience. Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off.
For further information regarding all aspects of Fess Group Ltd contracts with customers please see our Terms and Conditions.