FESS Group has the skills and experience to provide the highest level of M&E services in Yorkshire for any commercial and industrial organisation, with specialist experience in the food, drink and FMCG sector.
We cover the design, project management and installation across all aspects of mechanical installation and electrical contracting services. From large scale projects to smaller bespoke requests, we have the capabilities and expertise to ensure you can be confident and assured your commercial M&E project is in safe, experienced and qualified hands.
Based in Doncaster, our Yorkshire location is ideally situated to provide mechanical and electrical engineering services across the country.
Our fabrication workshop offers a bespoke service for mechanical protection to pipework, ductwork, tanks, valve boxes, bulk/deckheads from stainless steel, aluminium, aluzinc, galv or lastisol sheeting.
Additional mechanical works include:
- Welding (All types): We undertake all types of welding work from Mig – Tig on stainless steel, aluminium, and steel.
- Machining: From manufacturing a simple shaft to more complex designs. All types of materials considered.
- Fabrication: We can create bespoke frame works designs, guarding, blocks and a variety of other applications to suit your needs. Our team of fabricators work with aluminium/stainless steel and mild steel.
- Ducting: We are specialists in dust extraction, heating, air conditioning and ventilation ducting works.
- Engineering Site support: Our multi-skilled engineers are available to provide around the clock site support. We have tailed packages for longer term projects to individual day work with block bookings also available.
- Machine servicing: Working alongside a unique PPM schedule we will carry out intrusive and non-intrusive works. If you don’t have a PPM schedule in place we can support your team to create one (dashboard opportunities also).
- Thermal Lagging and over wrapping: From survey to manufacture and install, thermal covers to all aspects of pipework, valves, flanges, tanks, and fittings. All our covers are removable and re-usable for easy accessibility for inspection and maintenance.
Our electrical engineering services include:
- Installation works: We carry out all types of installation works. Installing the containment in Ladder or cable tray, or even bespoke containment through a void. We will work with you and your team to determine the best method for the project.
- Testing of installations, distribution boards, PAT Testing: Inspection covers a wide range of services designed to improve performance, reduce risk, control quality, verify quantity, and meet regulatory requirements. This includes visual inspection, verification of documents, manufacturing supervision and electronic testing.
- Power factor Correction: To ensure you are getting the maximum from your capacitors, and to achieve unity- our team are at hand to provide services and upgrades when required.
- Lighting installations and designs: – Our team of electrical technicians will work with you and design your ideal lighting programme, ensuring you capture the maximum lighting output vs total savings required.
- Engineering Support: We have a team of engineers who can provide support and take the lead when required, on installation works, containment, shift cover and many more areas.
- Thermographic survey/reporting on distribution boards: Using Infrared Thermography we can identify unbalanced loads, poor connections, deteriorated insulation or any other issues in energized electrical panels or components without dismantling the components.